Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power Windows Lock- There is a Genuine Nissan YouTube video that states when you press the window lock button all windows will lock except the drivers window. Mine was only locking the rear windows, the passenger front still would go down when locked. I took it to 2 different dealers. Both told me: "We dont know much about the 22 Pathfinder, they are still learning". I showed the second dealer the Nissan Video, they took it to the back and tried it and came up with the same results I did. They called Nissan, she said they weren't sure either, they found 2 other new Platinum's on their lot and they both did the same thing. So this was what we came up with.: Either the video is incorrect OR there will soon be a recall.
Here is the Nissan Video about the window locks:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reverse Tilt Mirrors - the same experience as above about the Reverse Tilt Down feature. You MUST depress either the left or right outside mirror control for that mirror to tilt. So in other words you can only do one mirror at a time. I have personally left my right (passenger) mirror control button depressed so when I put it in reverse it will automatically tilt. The Nissan video is extremely VAGUE when (not) explaining this.
Here is the Nissan Video about the til down feature (on not):

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
219 Posts
Ha, interesting find. I just thought it was different for the R53, but I noticed the same behavior. Curious what they come back with. On my R52, if memory serves me right, if you set the mirror switch to the left or right, both mirrors would tilt when in reverse (SL Premium trim).

Overall, I've noticed that the R53 has a lot of new features that lack proper documentation. Seeing a lot of vague or incomplete references in the owner's manual..

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is an SL Premium in the video. I also have one. How could I check If I have tilt down mirrors.
Hey Sean man...Power on the Path. Then push one of the 2 mirror buttons (left or right) then put the Pathin Reverse and whichever mirror you have selected should tilt down. When you put it back in Park it will go back in place as it was before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts