Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to bring this back, I know there is a thread about this issue in this forum already.

It is nice to be back on this wonderful forum again..

Press lock and press the start button for 5 seconds but

My '13 PF SL remote starter does not work 70% of the time even im right in front of it, I have tried both keys..

Doors are locked, hood closed tight, trunk too and no key inside the car.

I did reset the vehicle setting and make sure the remote start function is ON and I did change a fresh new battery as well.

Does anyone experience the same issue on their PF this winter?

The only thing a service adviser recommend is to reprogram the keys

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2013 Pathfinder. It looks like every so often I have to start it normal (button) so it kinda resets and then it works again.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
285 Posts
My wife's 2017 Honda Accord's remote start sometimes get confused. The Honda forum suggest that I turn the remote start function off then back on. It seems to work on her Honda. I have not experienced this on my PF but I do not use the remote start function much.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Replace your remote battery with duracell or energizer. I tried several other brands and none give you the distance that you are looking for unless its one of those 2 that I mentioned. If that does not work, you may have a faulty remote just like I had, in which I had to purchase a new remote and it fixed my distance issue right away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts