Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not yet received my 2013 Pathfinder but was wondering if it had a feature I have on my Dodge Ram. When you use the remote start system, does it active the heated steering wheel and/or heater/cooled seats. That is a great feature Dodge has that would be awesome if other car brands picked this up.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Remote start will work with ventilated seats. You only have to leave the knob for each seat set to desired temp setting before leaving car. as for heated steering wheel..the heating element is virtually instant and takes only about 30 seconds to warm the wheel. I dont think you can leave this preset but will try. Its certainly a pleasure on the chilly cold days to have this feature!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have not confirmed, but my wife said the heated seats in the SL model we have, which have switches and not knobs, they will not start heating up until you get in the car and hit the start button, even if you have been warming up your car remotely.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have not confirmed, but my wife said the heated seats in the SL model we have, which have switches and not knobs, they will not start heating up until you get in the car and hit the start button, even if you have been warming up your car remotely.
It should have knobs and not switches for the heated seats

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all. I did drive an SL model and they had a switch. I could see how that flips off when the vehicle is shut off. The knob would stay in position left. All good to know and thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have set the seat heaters "on" in the afternoon and used the remote start in the morning. They DO start heating the seats in the morning when I start it with the remote start. After reading this, I tried it again and yes, it does work.

Hope this helps!

Angela

1 - 7 of 7 Posts