Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was 29 degrees F outside the other morning, and I could not start the car from the Nissan Connect app nor the keyfob. Both options worked fine for the past few months. Although it has been chilly in the mornings, this particular morning was the first time the temp dropped below freezing. Anyone else experience the same? Also, in the user manual it says to the effect that the car is supposed to sense the outside temp and adjust the cabin temp to a comfortable level when using remote start. Maybe I have not left it running long enough for this to happen. Is this working for others? In my 2019 Chevy Traverse Premium, not only did it set the temp to a comfortable level, but it also turned on the heated or cooled seats as needed and the heated steering wheel as well. I don't think the Pathfinder does this, does it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well you are a step ahead of me, I can't even get my Nissan Connect app to talk to the car (SL Premium) It tells me my doors are unlocked, doors are open, tailgate open, etc. When I do the remote start with the key fob it usually takes me twice to do it. My 2018 Pathfinder always sensed the outside temp and turn on my heat and steering wheel when using remote start. From the manual.....Remote Engine Start with Intelligent Climate Control (if so equipped) Vehicles equipped with automatic climate controls and Remote Engine Start function may go into automatic heating or cooling mode when Remote Engine Start is activated depending on outside and cabin temperatures. During this period, the climate control display and buttons will be inoperable until the ignition switch is turned on. In Remote Engine Start defrosting mode, the rear window defroster, heated seats (if so equipped) and heated steering wheel (if so equipped) may be activated automatically.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts