Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a 2015 Pathfinder S. The air vents in the 3rd row are not working. The 3rd blower is also not running. I checked all the fuses and they look fine. I also noticed that the mode selector for the rear is only on feet and does not change. When I rolled off the lot the second row blew super strong and could feel the 3rd row blowing. And out of nowhere it stops working. Anyone have these issues of know a fix for this. I live in Arizona and need the ac. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

Refer to these diagrams.

There is no way to independently adjust the fan on the 3rd row, it is adjusted by the controls on the second row or using the "rear" option at the front.
I assume you have the second row fan set to max speed (which is really noisy) and you are not getting any air on the third row? (AC must be on, 3rd. row fan doesn't run on heat mode).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This helps out alot. Thnx. When I first got the vehicle it was used with 75k with a few dings. But when I had the second row on high, yes it was very noisy and also had what sounded like a bearing going out in the cooling fan under the hood. I noticed that after that clack clack noise under the hood stopped happening the air coming out of the second row was not as strong. Thought maybe the 2 are connected. Its going to be 115° F here for the next week so. Want to get this figured out. Im never in the third row so I don't mind but I do have family in the back.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,412 Posts
If your radiator fans are not working properly your AC won't cool as expected.
Take care of that first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts