Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first new car, a 2022 Pathfinder. Couple of issues one being a rattling in the headliner above the drivers side rear seat. When you press on it you can hear it make noise but anytime I hit a jump it rattles. It’s really annoying. Dealership is pretty clueless. Second is that I bought the vehicle to tow and go on trips with our bike rack. The rear emergency breaking engages anytime I go to reverse with bike rack on or trailer attached(even in tow mode 🤦🏽‍♀️) . You can turn it off but…..you have to do it every time you start the car. I bike throughout the year and so having the bike rack is a usual thing. If I could disable it long term that would be awesome. Any ideas?! Anyone else have rattling?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought my first new car, a 2022 Pathfinder. Couple of issues one being a rattling in the headliner above the drivers side rear seat. When you press on it you can hear it make noise but anytime I hit a jump it rattles. It’s really annoying. Dealership is pretty clueless. Second is that I bought the vehicle to tow and go on trips with our bike rack. The rear emergency breaking engages anytime I go to reverse with bike rack on or trailer attached(even in tow mode 🤦🏽‍♀️) . You can turn it off but…..you have to do it every time you start the car. I bike throughout the year and so having the bike rack is a usual thing. If I could disable it long term that would be awesome. Any ideas?! Anyone else have rattling?
Might want to make sure your seatbelt buckle in back row is situated correctly if up in the roof position. If not it will make a rattle sound, adjusted mine and sound went away.

·
Registered
16 Posts

I had a terribly annoying rattle in the driver side headliner. Took it to the dealer and they fixed after 2 attempts. It was a clip inside headliner that Nissan corporate said could be removed with no problems to the vehicle. Was driving me nuts.
2022 SL AWD
I had a terribly annoying rattle in the driver side headliner. Took it to the dealer and they fixed after 2 attempts. It was a clip inside headliner that Nissan corporate said could be removed with no problems to the vehicle. Was driving me nuts.
2022 SL AWD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts