Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

Rattling in headliner and emergency braking!!!

Tags
rattling
3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Pathfinderfan8888 
#1 ·
I bought my first new car, a 2022 Pathfinder. Couple of issues one being a rattling in the headliner above the drivers side rear seat. When you press on it you can hear it make noise but anytime I hit a jump it rattles. It’s really annoying. Dealership is pretty clueless. Second is that I bought the vehicle to tow and go on trips with our bike rack. The rear emergency breaking engages anytime I go to reverse with bike rack on or trailer attached(even in tow mode 🤦🏽‍♀️) . You can turn it off but…..you have to do it every time you start the car. I bike throughout the year and so having the bike rack is a usual thing. If I could disable it long term that would be awesome. Any ideas?! Anyone else have rattling?

#4 ·
I bought my first new car, a 2022 Pathfinder. Couple of issues one being a rattling in the headliner above the drivers side rear seat. When you press on it you can hear it make noise but anytime I hit a jump it rattles. It’s really annoying. Dealership is pretty clueless. Second is that I bought the vehicle to tow and go on trips with our bike rack. The rear emergency breaking engages anytime I go to reverse with bike rack on or trailer attached(even in tow mode 🤦🏽‍♀️) . You can turn it off but…..you have to do it every time you start the car. I bike throughout the year and so having the bike rack is a usual thing. If I could disable it long term that would be awesome. Any ideas?! Anyone else have rattling?

I had a terribly annoying rattle in the driver side headliner. Took it to the dealer and they fixed after 2 attempts. It was a clip inside headliner that Nissan corporate said could be removed with no problems to the vehicle. Was driving me nuts.
2022 SL AWD
I had a terribly annoying rattle in the driver side headliner. Took it to the dealer and they fixed after 2 attempts. It was a clip inside headliner that Nissan corporate said could be removed with no problems to the vehicle. Was driving me nuts.
2022 SL AWD