Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that after we get rain and then roll down the windows, when they come back up there are streaks of water on the outside of the windows. This happens a day after the rain, when the car is completely dry.

Has anyone else had this? Haven't stopped by the dealer yet, but plan to.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've seen this happen on other cars too. Rain does get into the doors and kind of sits on the rails. When you wind the window back up it has leftover water. I don't think it's a huge issue.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've seen this happen on other cars too. Rain does get into the doors and kind of sits on the rails. When you wind the window back up it has leftover water. I don't think it's a huge issue.
If it's their a full day after when the vehicle is dry I think that is a problem. I've been through a lot of cars and none of them have done this.

one cause to this is the drain hole at the bottom of your door: since it's IMPOSSIBLE to stop water from getting inside the door, car makers design them to drain water. So maybe water isn't draining properly?

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
It could be that they didn't remove all of the body plugs during the PDI. I'd take it back to the dealer and let them sort it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts