Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we picked up our '13 PF, excited and all, we didn't notice that there is a gap between the dash and the window that allows the stuffing to be seen. Showing off my new vehicle to others, and that is the first thing that you see. The dash seems to have dropped away from the window about the whole length of the front defrost vent. I have taken it in to the dealer, and all they did was tuck it back in. Two weeks later the stuffing is showing again, so I tried to tuck it in myself. There is a foam rubber gasket between the dash and the window, but the gap here is big enough that I can stick my fingers in, and have lots of room left. The faom gasket is not touching the window and allowing the stuffing out. Anyone else see this. I am sure it will not hurt, but it sure looks cheap to have the stuffing coming out of a brand new car, and all the shop does is shove it back in.

·
Registered
440 Posts
When we picked up our '13 PF, excited and all, we didn't notice that there is a gap between the dash and the window that allows the stuffing to be seen. Showing off my new vehicle to others, and that is the first thing that you see. The dash seems to have dropped away from the window about the whole length of the front defrost vent. I have taken it in to the dealer, and all they did was tuck it back in. Two weeks later the stuffing is showing again, so I tried to tuck it in myself. There is a foam rubber gasket between the dash and the window, but the gap here is big enough that I can stick my fingers in, and have lots of room left. The faom gasket is not touching the window and allowing the stuffing out. Anyone else see this. I am sure it will not hurt, but it sure looks cheap to have the stuffing coming out of a brand new car, and all the shop does is shove it back in.
Would it be possible for you to post a photo of it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts