Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently negotiating for a SL Premium package "manager's special'" with 4800 miles on it. Never titled. So far they have only offered a paltry $550 versus their new vehicles. Them seem ludicrous to me. Any guidance about what I should target as a discount?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Currently negotiating for a SL Premium package "manager's special'" with 4800 miles on it. Never titled. So far they have only offered a paltry $550 versus their new vehicles. Them seem ludicrous to me. Any guidance about what I should target as a discount?
Wow, who are they kidding. I checked Kelly Blue Book just get an idea and they listed a retail price of $33,143 for an SL premium w/ 4800 mi. I would aim for a drive-off price of that amount at the most but if I understand correctly and they are only offering $550 off what you'd pay for a new SL Premium then check Nissan's website, they usually offer incentives that would get you a better deal.

·
Registered
113 Posts

Yeah... I'd just buy the new one... Right now ( in my area ) the rebate for a new one is $1000 dollars.. Of course I got a steal on mine being an employee, but $550 is a SLAP in the face... For that they better throw in a warranty extension, and maintenance plan for free for me to even consider... JMO

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is a couple of months after the fact but I just picked up a 2013 SL, dealer demo with 7k miles for 29k. They knocked off 7500 off MSRP. They originally offered it to me for 31500.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,766 Posts
Compare warranties

If they are willing to sell you the manager's special as a certified pre-owned, go for it. The warranty will extend to 100,000 miles! The certified warranty is actually better that the new one. It's crazy but it's true!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts