Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email offering to activate the AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot for my newly purchased Pathfinder. The first month is free, but I am sure they will charge for subsequent usage. I cannot find the terms when the free period will expire - how much per month, data usage limits, and how much AT&T will charge for going over the limit.

I don't want to sign up for the free period to find out what the terms are when I need to start paying for the services.

I don't really need this service, but I don't mind having it if the pricing is reasonable.

Anyway - where could I find this information?

· Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD (04/22)
494 Posts
I just received an email offering to activate the AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot for my newly purchased Pathfinder. The first month is free, but I am sure they will charge for subsequent usage. I cannot find the terms when the free period will expire - how much per month, data usage limits, and how much AT&T will charge for going over the limit.

I don't want to sign up for the free period to find out what the terms are when I need to start paying for the services.

I don't really need this service, but I don't mind having it if the pricing is reasonable.

Anyway - where could I find this information?
I think you'll find what you're looking for here...

Hope that helps. :geek:

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you'll find what you're looking for here...

Hope that helps. :geek:
Thanks! I swear I looked for this info but I could not find it...

· Registered
13 Posts
I plan to do use my phone as a hotspot as well. I will try the car WiFi on my next camping trip to see if i get better reception.

The car cell radio may have a better antenna and more power. With CarPlay your phone can use the car antenna for GPS. I don’t know if the phone can use the car antenna for cell connection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts