Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have the power window "lock" button on (to keep the kids from rolling their back seat windows down) it also locks out the main control panel FOR ALL WINDOWS!

You got to be kidding me!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I can open the diver's window when the window lock in on. Not bad, all the other three are locked.

Are you seeing this in your PF too?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I can open the diver's window when the window lock in on. Not bad, all the other three are locked.

Are you seeing this in your PF too?
Yes. However in other vehicles like my Dodge Ram, you can lock the other windows to prevent passengers using them but you still maintain control as the driver.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I've owned quite a few cars, many Hondas, a Mazda, a Subaru and now this Nissan. The windows worked exactly the same. Lock on, the driver's window is active only.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've owned quite a few cars, many Hondas, a Mazda, a Subaru and now this Nissan. The windows worked exactly the same. Lock on, the driver's window is active only.
Yep. If the lock disables your driver window too I would call the dealership. Something is wrong there.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My Murano does this also. I've been in other cars where it just locks out the passengers though. All the Nissans I've owned were like this though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts