Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pasted my 1200 mile break in period . I figured I'd share some thoughts about my 2016 Pathfinder SL.

Postives:

Gas mileage has been as advertised.
The remote start is a great feature and it seems like the car knows when it's hot or cold out and it adjusts the hvac and turns on the steering wheel warmer when its below 50 degrees. The CVT is smooth and responsive as is the engine. The interior is very quiet and the stock stereo good enough. Car feels solid and drives very good.

Cons:
The arm rest squeaks a little and the passenger door lock switch is a little funny. If you aren't intentional when pressing it sometimes it doesn't lock. Gonna have the dealer look at the arm rest to see if they can fix the squeak.

I'm not sure if I like the "fake shifts" with the transmission. Jury is still out on that.

I'm still happy with my purchase and glad I chose the Pathfinder. I'll update again after its 1st oil change.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can't you program the locks to auto lock at certain speed or time? My murano has option to auto lock doors at 20mph.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't you program the locks to auto lock at certain speed or time? My murano has option to auto lock doors at 20mph.
It's more like when I'm locking the doors when leaving the vehicle. I haven't gotten into the habit of using the door handle lock for the intelligent key yet. I still use the switch on the arm rest.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's more like when I'm locking the doors when leaving the vehicle. I haven't gotten into the habit of using the door handle lock for the intelligent key yet. I still use the switch on the arm rest.

I don't think I've ever gotten used to using the switch on the arm rest to lock the doors in any of my cars! I use the key fob when walking away from the car....or, the door handle button which I find useful when unlocking the car when I can't find my keys. I also change the settings to allow one click to unlock/lock all doors at the same time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't think I've ever gotten used to using the switch on the arm rest to lock the doors in any of my cars! I use the key fob when walking away from the car....or, the door handle button which I find useful when unlocking the car when I can't find my keys. I also change the settings to allow one click to unlock/lock all doors at the same time.
Also you can make locking through key fob silent if you care about waking up neighbors early morning or Late at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts