Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good, congrats. Definitely more muscular than PF with V8 and of course also the looks. What other technology it came with and the price?
I am very much tempted to ask you this, I know you will never go back to PF again but .. when your PF is performing, not behaving - did you like it? And what features you like most about the Pathfinder.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not a technology guy but will have to learn ha ha seems like its pretty up to date with that stuff. sticker $49,870 purchased for $44,500 that's all tax/processing fee/tags/ect out the door price. I really liked the PF did everything good, not great but well rounded.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I rented on e of these a couple years back - awesome vehicle (despite it being Chryco :) ) I hope it serves you well. BTW, we put 2500 miles on it in one weekend - rental place thought we were insane. We were. :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes It feels a lot better than the PF quieter rider and better ride, time will tell on reliability but the owners reviews on kbb & Edmunds are very favorable unlike the PF :( I will check back once in a while on you guys and good luck with your PF's

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bushman. I dove it home last night about 45 miles smiling all the way

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love the Dodge Durango. The tech, interior and overall design is truly one of my favorite SUV on the market right now.

I was debating between that and the PF, but the monthly was slightly higher and the dealers wasn't willing to work with me so I didn't budge as I refused to pay a dime over what I had set my monthly installment to be.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,304 Posts
I was debating between that and the PF, but the monthly was slightly higher and the dealers wasn't willing to work with me so I didn't budge as I refused to pay a dime over what I had set my monthly installment to be.
Good for you! Too many of us let a salesman sway what is in our heart-of-hearts, the right thing to do.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up with a Durango Citadel but the only reason I was able to afford it was it was a leftover 2015 with about ten thousand off the sticker. it is a very nice vehicle I must say

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good for you! Too many of us let a salesman sway what is in our heart-of-hearts, the right thing to do.
I refuse to have anyone dictate how I shall spend my money especially not the stealer, I mean dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts