Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travel for business and rent a variety of vehicles. I have never had a problem plugging my phone in a getting access to my maps, etc. But on my new 2019 I can’t seem to get the vehicle to automatically sync! I have an iPhone. Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
617 Posts
I'm not sure I understand your maps situation, because my 2019 SV model doesn't have anything fancy like that. I do think the info/entertainment and HVAC controls are horribly awkward on our PFs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do agree, Nissan is lagging behind on the tech/screen offering. I meant that all other cars: I plug in and my iPhone syncs very easily, I can the access my map app and it shows on the vehicles screen...not with my path though

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
42 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Nissan PF do not have Android Auto or Apple Car play, so this won't work without aftermarket plug in or switching the whole system ($$$)

I personally learned to live without it and use my phone mounted on the dash when needed.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2016 ST-L R52 4WD
4 Posts
I travel for business and rent a variety of vehicles. I have never had a problem plugging my phone in a getting access to my maps, etc. But on my new 2019 I can’t seem to get the vehicle to automatically sync! I have an iPhone. Thanks
You have to go into the settings and set it up from there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts