Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being lazy here. Pathfinder syncs up with 2 smart phones and 1 iPhone 4, but apparently does not access phone books or allow Call Bob in lieu of speaking the phone number. What extra steps should I take to enable this feature?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, being less lazy, I see on page 4_136 of the 2013 owners manual that for systems without navigation, like mine, are supposed to have 3 sub selections under Phone book: transfer entry, delete entry, and list names. But when I select Phone book, only list names is available. And yes I am sitting still in the driveway and not moving.

Does anyone have a working Phone book?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the PF Platinum Premium with the NAV system, and am able to access the phone's call history, as well as its address book -- it's an Android phone, though. I don't recall doing anything special to use or enable the feature. I suspect that the available features may be limited by what your smartphone can support.

Once the phone was connected via Bluetooth, everything just worked.

** I haven't tried the voice recognition features of the system, but that's just due to lack of interest in using it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the PF Platinum Premium with the NAV system, and am able to access the phone's call history, as well as its address book -- it's an Android phone, though. I don't recall doing anything special to use or enable the feature. I suspect that the available features may be limited by what your smartphone can support.

Once the phone was connected via Bluetooth, everything just worked.

** I haven't tried the voice recognition features of the system, but that's just due to lack of interest in using it.
Persistence pays. By unlinking and then relinking AND allowing access to the phone's contact list, all is well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts