Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the March 2013 Sales Report -
Pathfinder sales is 9,071 for this month, up 177.1% from a year ago: :)

NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today reported March U.S. sales of 137,726 units, up 1 percent from last year's total of 136,317 and marking the best month in NNA history. Nissan Division also posted its highest volume month ever, with 126,623 deliveries, up 0.4 percent. Infiniti deliveries totaled 11,103, up 9 percent from last March.

(Logo: Login )

NISSAN HIGHLIGHTS

Nissan LEAF sales totaled 2,236 deliveries, up 286.2 percent and the nameplate's best month since launch. March marks the first full month of deliveries of the lower-priced 2013 LEAF, now produced at Nissan's assembly plant in Smyrna, Tenn. Price-competitive with traditional cars in its segment, LEAF is the best-selling pure electric vehicle in the world.
Sales of the all-new Pathfinder SUV totaled 9,071, up 177.1 percent, setting a new March record. Year-to-date Pathfinder sales, which launched in November 2012, are up 172.4 percent.
Nissan Altima totaled 37,763 in March on higher retail and lower fleet sales than year-ago levels.
Nissan Versa sales finished at 15,917, up 2.1 percent and establishing a new March record for the nameplate. Versa is the best-selling sub-compact in the U.S.
Nissan NV sales finished March at 1,290, the best month ever for the large commercial vans.
Nissan's core volume models like Altima, Pathfinder and Versa are delivering the value, performance, style and innovation that consumers want. With strong retail demand for Altima, Pathfinder up almost 180 percent and the U.S.-built all-electric LEAF having its best month since launch, Nissan had its best month in history.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I take credit for one of those sales in March!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Anyone know how well the Pathfinder is selling when compared to it's competitors? Vehicles like the 4runner, explorer, etc?

I'd be surprised if the Pathfinder is low on the list. I know Toyota tends to do well with it's 4runner

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
177.1% from a year ago:

wow! Talk about sales increase. So all this profit.. Can we expect to see some changes for the Pathfinder in the coming years?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I found this chart for January 2013 sales. Currently Pathfinder is 9th including smaller SUVs with less capacity,size, cargo. Ranking goes up to 5th if you delete SUVS that do not hold at least 7 passengers. I expect this number to continue to go up as more people become familiar with new Path and as shown in March sales report above. not bad!

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
I don't know if they're giving away free crack with the Pilot, or people simply don't cross shop and are THAT brand-loyal to Honda, but in my opinion, this current Pilot hasn't aged well and is not at all competitive with the segment. To see it trump the PF month after month in sales makes me realize that Honda could put a tie on a turd and sell it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I found this chart for January 2013 sales. Currently Pathfinder is 9th including smaller SUVs with less capacity,size, cargo. Ranking goes up to 5th if you delete SUVS that do not hold at least 7 passengers. I expect this number to continue to go up as more people become familiar with new Path and as shown in March sales report above. not bad!

Huh? Honda Crosstour is under SUV? :D

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Speaking of putting a 'tie on a turd'...
You are so right! Both those cars are for the blind and faithful Hondanites!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts