Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used 2013 Pathfinder SL a few weeks. So far I like it and enjoy it. A little annoyed that I can do the hands free talking but can't play audio from my phone through the car stereo through bluetooth, when it is the same technology. Add there isn't a normal aux port. First world problems!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go to Amazon and pick up one of these. Works great, only pair once. Get a 3.5 mm female to two RCA males adapter as well. Plug Firefly into usb in the console with adapter to red/white female connectors. Set radio to Aux and enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take a look at it. Does it interfere with the DVD system if you are listening to that through the car speakers? Thinking mainly when using the phone gps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No. It prioritizes phone calls over audio or gps, just like normal system. If I didn't know it was there, I'd think it was factory.
Only thing, it won't show titles or art work. Works good for the money.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just bought a used 2013 Pathfinder SL a few weeks. So far I like it and enjoy it. A little annoyed that I can do the hands free talking but can't play audio from my phone through the car stereo through bluetooth, when it is the same technology. Add there isn't a normal aux port. First world problems!!
Do you have the Tech Package? If so, you can go to "Settings->Bluetooth->Connected Devices->Audio Streaming (i think) and select your device. Once that is done, select Aux/Bluetooth and enjoy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, we would have to see a pick of your stereo... most of us just found out that the R52 had a monochrome (extreme baseline) option....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts