Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added the wifi service from ATT to have a hotspot in my 22 Platinum because two kids. The default SSD is "MYPATFINDER" followed by some randoms numbers and then the password is also a grouping of random numbers and letters. You are able to change the SSD and password to something of your choosing but it defaults back the random SSD and password, typically after you turn off the car but have noticed that it could take a day or two to return to default. I would like to be able to keep my personal SSD and password as getting kids to input the information each time is maddening.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was having the same issues, and each time it changed, it would be totally different from the time before. I called AT&T on Saturday and they ran some checks on their end and had me do some stuff like shutting the car off and leaving the driver door open for 2 minutes. They also said to bring it to the dealer as it may be a software issue. After doing what they said, I left the SSID what the factory one was, but changed the password to my own. I checked it today (Wed) and it has remained as I set it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts