Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Proud new owner of a 2016 Pathfinder SV :). Love pretty much all of the features but I was very disappointed to find out that I couldn’t use Spotify. Imagine my surprise when I open the console and find RCA jacks (that look like they’re from the back of my TV) lol. I spent a while researching the easiest way to connect my phone, so here’s the quickest/cheapest/easiest way for all you new Pathfinder owners, like myself.
You need just two things. 1) Bluetooth receiver (I got my Monster one from Walmart for $12) and 2) Y connector...2 RCA male to 3.5mm female cable. Within 5 mins and for under $18, you’ll have the ability to stream music via car speakers + streaming app of your choice on the AUX source. I don’t have the capability to control anything from the stereo/steering wheel, except for volume. But, hey, it’s a Quick and Easy solution to those ridiculous RCA jacks our center consoles!

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,766 Posts
Yup! We already discovered that. Pathfinder newbie. Glad you found it on your own. (y)

Reactions: Max76

·
Registered
4 Posts
I added an Alexa device to what you have and can now tell Alexa what music to play. Saves a fine for using phone in car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All. I have pathfinder 2016 base model. I am having trouble going to the Aux mode. I am clicking on the aux mode but nothing is appearing on the screen. Actually the objective is to play music through RCA Y shape code and Bluetooth device. Please help!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts