You can just message the seller and tell him that we are planning to buy and second the seller confirmed me that only 360 view will not work rest of the thing will work perfectly. In case you want screenshots i can share it here. Any how I will msg the seller by telling him that I will suggest my friend he bought the unit now these kind of issues he is facing. Please tell the seller that you will open dispute soon.Hi guys-
My unit arrived on Friday of last week, and I had my unit professionally installed on Saturday (local shop charged me $250 install fee). Please keep in mind my install is on a 2016 Pathfinder SL Non-Tech, YMMV depending on your configuration.
Unfortunately in my case I can't recommend ordering this unit currently. Here are my current issues with the device:
1) They shipped me the wrong unit by accident, I ordered a 4 GB RAM / 64 GB Storage model with Android 8.1. They shipped a 2 GB RAM / 32 GB Storage with Android 7.1. I'm currently working with the seller to figure out how to arrange a swap, but before I contacted the seller I had the unit installed hoping that I'd be happy with the unit even though it's not the one I ordered. I'm currently regretting that decision. I'm hoping the 4GB/64GB model might fix some of the issues below.
2) Steering Wheel controls do not function correctly. The screen that's supposed to allow you to reprogram them isn't working either.
-Pressing either the volume up or volume down buttons results in "Volume Down"
-Pressing "Source" works as expected
-The Forward/Back toggle and the Phone call buttons all act the same as "Source" buttons
3) On-screen climate control functions do not operate, but they do show the current status of the climate control system (for the most part, see next item)
4) Climate control temperature information is totally incorrect. The lowest temperature it will show on the screen for climate control is 88F (29.5C). This means the screen is currently showing 88F when I have it set to 60F. 61F displays 89F, 62F displays 90F, 63F displays HI, then starting with 64F the temperature display disappears. This means that to know you correct climate setting you have to dial it to "HI", then count up as you click through the climate control knobs.
5) For Bluetooth calls the unit has a built-in Microphone that appears to be very weak, I have to speak loud and direct my voice toward the screen to be heard. The Bluetooth system that came in the Pathfinder no longer functions after this is installed. If I keep this unit I will have to investigate the possibility of adding an external Microphone.
6) Factory backup camera is currently not functioning. I'm not sure if this would have required some sort of adapter to make it work, but if so this adapter wasn't in the kit.
1) The screen looks fantastic.
2) From what I understand with the installer it was pretty much a plug-and-play install.
3) Factory stereo functions seem to be retained. This system operates on the "Aux" input of the built-in stereo system. You can control the audio volume on both the tablet and the factory stereo for fine-tuning. I don't have XM enabled on my vehicle but I assume XM would still function (though you wouldn't be able to see the current channel on the screen).
4) I do find the 2GB/32GB model that's currently installed to be very responsive.
5) Bluetooth audio and USB work well. This unit has 2 USB ports on the back, I had my installer extend these USB ports to my center console for easier access.
I've submitted my issues to the seller and I've asked them how I can get a 4/64 model. If/when I hear back I will update this post. Wish I had better news but happy to answer any questions you may have.
This in-dash CD Changer should stay in place. You will select the "AUX" button on the original stereo to listen to audio from the Android tablet. You should still be able to listen to CD audio if desired. Your dash should look like my photos above once you're finished.Thats the exact same stereo i have, can i ask you did you keep the cd changer or did you eliminate it??