Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got off the phone and they did say they have zero plans to fix this as of now but take all complaints very seriuosly. I only recieved mine on Monday and have a 7 day buyer remorse so will be looking into that. They said that was up to me to decide and understood if I did want to. I gave them the ideas of spacers, manual height adjustment or Rail replacement like in the 2023 but it fell on deaf ears. If anyone hears anything please let us know. Hopefully I do not have to return this.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
337 Posts
This is one of the main reasons I went for the 23 SL to get the 10 way adj. pass. seat. Nissan should do the right thing and come up with a factory fix for this problem.
I agree, @roscoe52. Sadly, after spending time with the Nissan Dealer Technical Representative, it doesn't look like this is going to happen for the 2022's. :cry:

This is what I posted on 11/3/22 here on PathrfinderTalk.com: It is on the bottom of page 5: New owner - 2022 Shifted into Neutral.
For your convenience, here is the post:
11/3/22 update: I was at the dealer on 9/30/22 (first oil change) and again on 10/11/22 (to meet with the Nissan Dealer Technical Representative (he was a 'no show' on 9/30). I showed him both the low passenger seat and also the wrinkled drivers leather seating. He said he would order a replacement for the drivers seat and would look into the low seat. As far as the low seat goes, I could tell - he wasn't going to do ANYTHING about that - wasn't the least bit concerned although he feigned interest. He actually measured the distance from the drivers seat cushion (in the lowest position) to the head liner and compared that with the distance on the passenger seat (cushion to headliner), and found them to be the same. That was his explanation - it was by design!! As for the replacement of the driver's leather seat - I've heard CRICKETS!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE="AlexTheMan, post: 277723

I think that everyone should report the case to Nissan USA and that they give them a case number, so that Nissan can investigate
Purchase a 2022 in August and same complaint regarding the passenger seat being too low. I reported the issue both in the survey and to Nissan consumer affairs. They told me to reach out to the dealership to see if they will do anything for me. Ironically the 2023 Platinum have the driver and passenger seats now with the 10 adjustment. Reaching kit to dealer to see what they have to say 🙏

·
Registered
5 Posts
Purchase a 2022 in August and same complaint regarding the passenger seat being too low. I reported the issue both in the survey and to Nissan consumer affairs. They told me to reach out to the dealership to see if they will do anything for me. Ironically the 2023 Platinum have the driver and passenger seats now with the 10 adjustment. Reaching kit to dealer to see what they have to say 🙏
Good luck....I am doing the same but it's moving real slow.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
337 Posts
I have been working on this with the dealer service manager and the Nissan Dealer Technical Representative since September 30! Talk about moving slow - I do not think they plan on addressing this at all for the 2022 model. I hope you guys prove me wrong!

141 - 150 of 150 Posts