Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL
101 Posts
As Nissan shares parts across models and trims, I wonder if there's a set of factory rails from another model that would serve better for the PF? Heck, maybe even from the Infiniti cousin, the new QX 60...
Wouldn't that be outstanding? And, even more so for Nissan USA to step up and retro fit this for all of us who have the PF already!!

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
105 Posts
Agreed! Wouldn't we be able to use the driver seat bracket on the passenger side or are they really that different?

If the brackets are different, I wonder what the logic for that was? Safety, cost or other design considerations that required the seat to be lowered? So far, I don't see anything obvious (to me) that requires a different bracket and a lower one for the passenger side. I'm sure I'm missing something...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agreed! Wouldn't we be able to use the driver seat bracket on the passenger side or are they really that different?

If the brackets are different, I wonder what the logic for that was? Safety, cost or other design considerations that required the seat to be lowered? So far, I don't see anything obvious (to me) that requires a different bracket and a lower one for the passenger side. I'm sure I'm missing something...

Thanks for jumping into the conversation, as I really feel if we get the word out we can get a solution. Unfortunately p, I believe the front driver seat uses the same low rise rails as it has an 8 way adjustable seat with the ability to be raised and lowered. I don’t think swapping them to the passenger side would solve the problem as they would be the same height. We need to find rails that are approximately 1 to 2 inches taller.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
105 Posts
Thanks for jumping into the conversation, as I really feel if we get the word out we can get a solution. Unfortunately p, I believe the front driver seat uses the same low rise rails as it has an 8 way adjustable seat with the ability to be raised and lowered. I don’t think swapping them to the passenger side would solve the problem as they would be the same height. We need to find rails that are approximately 1 to 2 inches taller.
I see. Thanks for the additional insight! Makes sense and agree there has to be a better option.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL
101 Posts
Only the Platinum
It is yet another shortcoming from Nissan on the SL. It would seem they saved the microchip and feature for the Platinum addition.
I do love my Pathfinder SL but lament the omission of these keen features on my 2022 SL.
-no memory seats
-no motion activated lift gate
-no LED blinking red light as part of the integrated alarm system
-the lower position for the front passenger seat

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed the seat lifters this am and am very pleased with the result. When removing the plastic pieces, there are tabs at the back that slide out so it's best to pull out instead of pulling up (Image below). I used all three lifters (1.5") with each long bolt. Here are a few images. The larger gap does not bother me especially since the seat height is more comfortable.
Automotive tire Wood Automotive design Automotive exterior Comfort

Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part Automotive exterior Vehicle door

Automotive design Automotive exterior Grey Trunk Automotive tire

Automotive design Grey Personal luxury car Bag Material property

White Car Automotive design Grey Motor vehicle

Car White Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Automotive design Comfort Grey Wood

Gas Auto part Metal Nickel Engineering

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I click the link to my order, the Amazon page is not loading but I included the image below of what was delivered.
Font Rectangle Parallel Number

Here is a link to a similar product.

Xintairui Front Seat Spacer Lift Kit adjustable seat jackers 0.25" to 1.5" ToyotaTacoma 2005-2021 FJ 2006-2014, 4Runner 2003-2021, GX 2003-2021 https://a.co/d/gwpg6uw

41 - 52 of 52 Posts