Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I go through the vehicle settings available I see an option called Driver's assitance, then Park Assitance and inside of that I see An option called Range. I assume it is related to the sonnar range maybe but truth is there is no information about it in the driver manual.

So, not sure whether this is only available in my country or not and what exactly that does... i even checked the US owner manual and there is no such feature listed in it either... Any ideas?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm not sure which country you are from since you don't list it in your profile. I changed the range on my Pathfinder since it was coming on earlier than I liked. Mine gave me options for the distance away from an object before the sonar activated the warning signal. They were "far", "mid", and "near". it was necessary to toggle "enter" to change those values.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah those are the option I have, so it is the sonnar stuff then. I left it on Mid which is the default. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, it is so annoying that so many things are missing in the owner's manual. This is just one of them, another important feature available here in Mexico is the 9 Gb Music box which is never mentioned in the book.

·
Registered
70 Posts
BTW, it is so annoying that so many things are missing in the owner's manual. This is just one of them, another important feature available here in Mexico is the 9 Gb Music box which is never mentioned in the book.
In this age of digital information it would seem that Nissan could have the missing information available on their website. As consumers, we really should not have to figure this stuff out on our own.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
With so many features these books are getting huge. Kind of a pain to read through.

They should have an in depth online directory of all the features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts