Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I did order a Pathfinder last week, but the dealer is a bit reluctant to give me a delivery time frame, I understand this is an unusual period for new car production and can understand their hesitancy.

Does anyone have any word on wait times ?

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 2WD
33 Posts
When I ordered mine early October, a SL trim 2WD without the SL premium package two tone Gun Metal/Black, it took me 3 weeks. But the dealer told me it could take up to 6 weeks because they were getting 2-4 every week but they did not know what trims/colors they were getting until they were delivered.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,423 Posts
I didn't know ordering a Nissan was even a thing. I thought they were all dealer locates or at the mercy of what gets shipped to the dealerships. Times are changing.. I know if I was spending upwards of $40-50K on Nissan, I'd want it exactly how I wanted it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the feedback. Did you try to negotiate on the price? Did you receive any discounts?

I went to several dealers in my area, they where all 2K over sticker with no negotiations, the place i purchased from wanted sticker price, no negotiations so i agreed due to the current state of very low new car inventory. Any incentives will be applied upon delivery, so if some kind of incentive is available at time of delivery I would get it.

These dealers are making BIG profits between new and used cars, even though they have much less inventory of new cars they are making way more money per unit than ever before, they are a bit short sighted, this low inventory situation will not last forever and when things go back to normal people will remember the dealers who price gouged them, i understand they have overhead and are in business to make profits, but dont be a BIG pig, be a little PIG.

Little pigs are cute, BIG pigs get slaughtered and eaten !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I did order a Pathfinder last week, but the dealer is a bit reluctant to give me a delivery time frame, I understand this is an unusual period for new car production and can understand their hesitancy.

Does anyone have any word on wait times ?

Thanks
I have been waiting 7 months and am very frustrated. Dealership cannot tell me yet when or do not know where my car is

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have been waiting 7 months and am very frustrated. Dealership cannot tell me yet when or do not know where my car is
Any word on your Pathfinder yet? I would look elsewhere, it doesn't take 7 months, they are trying to get you to go elsewhere because they are probably getting more money than what you agreed to. I just posted my journey in trying to get a Pathfinder and waited 11 weeks only to be told when it came in that I was quoted the wrong price. Thing is my lease doesn't expire for another 5 wks so I told them to take a hike. At a minimum you should call Nissan and ask them to find you what you are looking for and you expect a discount.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am getting a Pathfinder for my company car and we submitted the order in October 2021. Donlen is the Fleet Car Management Company and their website shows my car scheduled production date is 3/18/2022. I wonder if this date is correct and how long it takes to deliver the car to Southern California. I contacted my fleet Manager and he has no idea.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am getting a Pathfinder for my company car and we submitted the order in October 2021. Donlen is the Fleet Car Management Company and their website shows my car scheduled production date is 3/18/2022. I wonder if this date is correct and how long it takes to deliver the car to Southern California. I contacted my fleet Manager and he has no idea.
Frustrating when they cannot tell you anything especially after 7 months

1 - 16 of 16 Posts