Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks almost like a pale yellow - nice change from all the black, silver, gray, white vehicles out there!

Reactions: nissanguy

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Looks almost like a pale yellow - nice change from all the black, silver, gray, white vehicles out there!
To me it looks just like the sand paint the millitary uses, something i think is cool.

After spotting a number of PF's on the road, i've realized how rare these are.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,361 Posts
To me it looks just like the sand paint the millitary uses, something i think is cool.

After spotting a number of PF's on the road, i've realized how rare these are.
That's because the color was discontinued after the 2013 model year. It just wasn't popular. Not to diss anyone that has this color, it looks better in pictures than close up.

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's because the color was discontinued after the 2013 model year. It just wasn't popular. Not to dis anyone that has this color, it looks better in pictures than close up.
I have to agree....it had a certain "neat" factor when I first saw it online, but definitely an acquired taste in person. Much like the Midnight Jade of the 2015 Model Year. :sFun_explosive:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discontinued or not, I don't care if everyone don't like the color, I bought this from showroom with big discount, It's my choice for my wife and she likes it so much...So PLEASE give some RESPECT for what we have.

Thank you folks! Peace to all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts