Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
My New Artic Blue

My new Arctic Blue/Charcoal 2013 Pathfinder Platinum.
Photos taken on August 8th immediately after I drove if off the dealer's lot.:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice choice in color toyman. ;)
Does your Pathfinder also have the charcoal interior ?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Great exterior color choice as well as interior, i think the charcoal leather interior complements the exterior color very nicely. Hopefully the blue metallic won't show scratches as much as black does

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wife's Pathfinder...2014 SL with Tech Package. 16k (mostly) issue-free miles. This picture was after a recent three hour detail.
Where did you get the side door molding for protection? My dealer said they were not available when I bought mine. They said the chrome strip at the bottom of the door helps with dings.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Where did you get the side door molding for protection? My dealer said they were not available when I bought mine. They said the chrome strip at the bottom of the door helps with dings.
ebay vendor. Third party item. About $130 for the set, and they paint them for each order.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice - how good is the colour match?
Looked like a spot on match to me. BTW, I was wrong, the set was roughly $152, and it was sold by Sportwing. I tried a slightly cheaper set for my Hybrid from another vendor (those cost $130), and they are flimsier and I wouldn't get those again, but the Sportwing mouldings are excellent.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts