Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Pictures | Exterior, Interior, Detail Shots & More!

Hey guys! Here are some 2013 Nissan Pathfinder pictures from Nissan! Enjoy :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I absolutely LOVE how the interior looks, especially the whole dash. It looks like someone took an Infiniti interior and slapped on Nissan badges. It goes a long way in making the "cheaper model" feel more high end than it actually is, anyone agree?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Does anyone know how to use photoshop? I'd really like to see how the front grille will look with the chrome bars blacked out. I think it would look much better...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Love the photos. Very high quality. The photos show alot of the features of the interior design.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the photos. Very high quality. The photos show alot of the features of the interior design.
That is why I posted them, great quality shots, some detail shots and others showing large sections of the vehicle. Photo's like this do it justice, although I haven't (and none of us) have ever seen the pathfinder yet.

These photo's really give a off a sense of quality, i just hope the interior materials and panels are as good as they look.

·
Registered
47 Posts
These photos are great. I test drove one last week and am waiting for delivery of mine now. Should be here by the end of the month.

·
Registered
31 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts