Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
LOL!
Actually, I had a brush guard installed but didn't really like the way it looked; so I removed it but been too lazy to remove the connecting brackets. I'll probably take those off at the next oil change :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
The replies seem a little harsh.
I think I am one of them, I want to apologize for that.

Love these Coopers; quiet, and tracks nice and straight and no rubbing when turning (265/60-R18). Actually with the 60 height profile, it is a tad lower than OEM, but unnoticeable.
I photoshop mine using your image<thanks>...

Do you have the diff of mpg? Seems the total review is good.
I am near to replace all my tires and plan to have an aggressive look.
I am using it on 80% on city/highway and 20% dirt road.

·
Administrator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I think I am one of them, I want to apologize for that.

I photoshop mine using your image<thanks>...

Do you have the diff of mpg? Seems the total review is good.
I am near to replace all my tires and plan to have an aggressive look.
I am using it on 80% on city/highway and 20% dirt road.

Appreciate you taking the time to do the photoshop, :3tens:, looks great !!! I've never taken the time to learn how to use that software.

What about a couple of off-road lights on the bull bar and a snorkel? Fender flares might be too much to ask but could you? :)

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,840 Posts
Appreciate you taking the time to do the photoshop, :3tens:, looks great !!! I've never taken the time to learn how to use that software.
Looks like now you have an incentive! :sFun_whistle:

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's awesome, care to add info of your LED Bar
Sure.... I bought the light bar off of ebay from a seller by the name of "autopartm".. It's a 50" curved bar with 96 Phillips LED Chips.

As far as the mounting brackets go, DO NOT USE THE ONES THAT COME WITH THE LIGHT BAR.. They mount through the roof, you don't want to drill through that..Lol. I took a shot in the dark and bought another set of brackets from another seller on Ebay by the name of "HKTMFASHION". They are for a '88 / '01 Jeep Cherokee. I couldn't of gotten luckier!!! You would swear they were made for our vehicle. Plus they mount in the door jamb away from the elements and will never probably leak..

I'll post some pics below in a bit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love these Coopers; quiet, and tracks nice and straight and no rubbing when turning (265/60-R18). Actually with the 60 height profile, it is a tad lower than OEM, but unnoticeable.
Nice to know it doesn't rub. I really like the look of Cooper Discoverers

According to the tire size calculator, it should be 0.5" TALLER in diameter than OEM (30" vs 30.5"), and 1.1" WIDER (9.3" vs 10.4") than OEM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Besides the parking protection bull bars, has anyone tried giving the PF an off road look?
Mud type tires, suspension kits, off road/driving lights, fender flares.....
Sorry to join late. I saw this post a year ago and I had to go build it myself. I have it looks pretty bad a** in my opinion and it does really well in the off road scene despite frequent nay sayers. So it’s more than just looks. I’m looking for a little bigger more height eventually but it’s pretty good right now

21 - 40 of 47 Posts