Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Pathfinder 2013, S Trim, 3.5 FWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I saw some amazing videos to replace the door lights that come with Nissan Logo. Unfortunately, when I checked my door I found that there is no light. It only has a plastic panel that comes out just like how a installed light would come out. I also checked if there was a pin connector or harness but did not see any. I did not remove the door panel though. My question is, is it possible to buy a wire harness or a pin connector and install it so that I can install those beautiful Nissan logo lights on my doors?

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,692 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Share the link of what you are planning to install, it will make it easier for everyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Please see the link below.

I want to install there lights on both front doors. These lights go exactly where the original lights are placed at the bottom of the door.

I opened the door panel and saw that I dont have any wire harness to connect the lights, in fact there are no lights installed but just a plastic cover. This cover come out just like a installed light would come out. I can remove the plastic cover and install these lights but there will be no power to support them.

Here is a picture of another Nissan Pathfinder. The harness is visible in the picture. In my car its missing.

So wanted to know if this can be bought from Nissan or any 3rd party so that I can install the lights.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,692 Posts
I should have asked earlier, what year/trim is your PF?
I suggest you add that to your profile or signature, it makes it easier for everybody.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure I will add it to my signature. My Pathfinder is 2013, S Trim, FWD 3.5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts