Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new 2017 pathfinder. I parked it for 20 minutes and back again when I started the car, no radio, just a blank screen, no climate, just the backup works. Please help, that's my baby and my only ride.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

First thing I'd suggest is to reset the vehicle by disconnecting the battery for 5-10 minutes. Many times that fixes this type of bugs.
We'll dig deeper if that doesn't work.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,526 Posts
If it turns out that suggestion doesn't work, you may be able to have it fixed under warranty. How many miles do you have?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 2017 also, and have experienced strange screen/radio issues as well. I've had blank screen, locked on loading navigation message, and even an episode where everything worked but had no radio volume control from dash or steering wheel. Here's what I have found...all these glitches have occurred when I started the car and immediately put it in reverse. I suspect there may be a software issue where the reverse monitor/360 screen may prevent the radio stack from initializing properly. When I wait for the all the startup screen messages to complete, I haven't had any more issues. I don't know if your problem occurred under similar circumstances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts