1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'd assume cars like the Altima and Pathfinder are bread and butter for Nissan.

Great to hear. More cars means more incentive for Nissan to fix problems that owners are having :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
According to Bloomberg, a big reason for the increase in sales at Nissan generally is because the company cut prices on 7 of its models in an attempt to gain market share in the US, and low and behold it's working. Another part of the equation is the weak yen, which has allowed the Japanese car company to spend around $1,500 to either cut prices or add features per vehicle. All of those things sound great to me. It's no wonder Nissan is doing so well.

·
Registered
262 Posts
According to Bloomberg, a big reason for the increase in sales at Nissan generally is because the company cut prices on 7 of its models in an attempt to gain market share in the US, and low and behold it's working. Another part of the equation is the weak yen, which has allowed the Japanese car company to spend around $1,500 to either cut prices or add features per vehicle. All of those things sound great to me. It's no wonder Nissan is doing so well.
Currency wars :cool:, thanks BOJ. Its very possible with Japan clipping along the way they are we see tariffs or something along those lines..

·
Registered
192 Posts
The USA is obsessed with the free market though. Especially against such a close ally as Japan, i don't think that tariffs are going to get anywhere close to passing through congress. Ultimately the American car industry just needs to do better so that they are competing with the best, which right now seems to be Japanese cars.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The USA is obsessed with the free market though. Especially against such a close ally as Japan, i don't think that tariffs are going to get anywhere close to passing through congress. Ultimately the American car industry just needs to do better so that they are competing with the best, which right now seems to be Japanese cars.
The USA doesn't know whats good for them :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts