Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get VTRS for their 2013 Nissan Pathfinder? If not why didn't you?

If there's a vehicle gps tracking system out that is better than what Nissan is offering please mention it and any details about it that will be of use.

Information on Nissan VTRS (Vehicle Tracking and Recovery System):

Nissan VTRS can provide the security consumers are looking for in today’s vehicles.

Nationwide coverage

24/7/365 call center support

Available with Gold Service Plan (MSRP $249) and Silver Service Plan (MSRP $149)

Allows real-time GPS tracking of your vehicle

Police notification

No monthly service charges with included Basic Service Plan

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
This is a good option if you live in a high auto crime area. Personally I wouldn't worry too much because the Pathfinder was never a high risk car for theft. Depending on how much this system costs you can just get an aftermarket unit and get it hooked up to your phone. It can start and locate your car from your smart phone too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
This is a good option if you live in a high auto crime area. Personally I wouldn't worry too much because the Pathfinder was never a high risk car for theft. Depending on how much this system costs you can just get an aftermarket unit and get it hooked up to your phone. It can start and locate your car from your smart phone too.
You would be surprised where car get stolen from. Even in the area's you least expect it.

Any systems you recommend that have an APP feature?

I wonder how much something like this would lower your car insurance by. It might just lower your car insurance enough that it pays for it's self and more!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts