Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You will see on my other threads in Warranty-service forum regarding posts about off center wheel alignment and wind noise that required 3 dealer visits and long aggravating experience at dealership to resolve. I submitted the Surveys you get after buying a car and shared my negative experience with Nissan NA after just buying two new cars from same Dealer.

I got a call from a very friendly customer service Rep from HQ. She assured me that Nissan will come through to make things right for me and asked for a few days to in investigate. Just got a callback today with the good news. Nissan NA is giving me AT NO COST a full 36 month 45k mile ServiceGuard Gold Plus Warranty and maintenace. This plan is their best and most expensive and will cover all scheduled maintenace with premium service options under level one schedule at no cost, no deductible!!! Over two thousand parts covered Even with road hazard tire warranty, trip interruption, free rental car, i mean even wiper blades!! Im beyond thrilled as this will save me at least 2k or much more depending on usage. Well done Nissan you just assured yourself a loyal customer with no buyers remorse. :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts