Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested to see how many Pathfinder buyers signed up for the 500.00 Visa gift card offer? If you did, how long did it take to receive it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are the details on this card? Interest rate?
Nissan had a promotion at Edmunds.com for a 500.00 Visa gift card. You had to sign up via email and then had 30 days to buy or lease a 2013 pathfinder. Not sure if it is still going on, I came across it while reading some of the consumer reviews on the Pf.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It's a gift card. No interest rate. Its basically free money if you sign up and buy a Pathfinder.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got mine today, thought it was from my bank. Its a Citi Card from Nissan. took about 5 weeks. Guess Ill be taking wifey for dinner!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ironically I had mine for a little while and didn't realize it. I was going through some week old mail and found it a few minutes ago. Cha-ching!!!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Just got mine today, thought it was from my bank. Its a Citi Card from Nissan. took about 5 weeks. Guess Ill be taking wifey for dinner!!

Congrats, at least we can confirm the offer went through and people are actually having some fun with the money :)

Where did you take your wife too?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just received mine in the mail after 3 weeks. Yahoo! Now I can get that tent for the back.

·
Registered
23 Posts
received mine in about 6 weeks. you can click on the original link after you registered and it will tell you if it's being processed or completed and being mailed out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts