Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my people, doing some good old online research I found 4 different part numbers , I am in aviation in my experience if a model of airplane changes or lets say the mission , we change the last letter of the designation, example

F-18 A, b, c, d and so on this is what I have found and please add comments and if you had the repair done tell us which one got put on your pathy...

311003WX0A. First model

311003WX0B. Did not make it to production

311003WX0C. I think this is the one people got put on but later developed the problem again

311003WX0D the new one that the most recent people have not been able to get because it being produced now,

I am no expert that is only what I have figured doing some research , and please correct me if I am wrong

Reactions: Texan

·
Registered
237 Posts
Interesting. I just looked and my TC was replaced with the "D" revision. Had the work done the second week of July. I have about 900 highway miles on the new TC and so far no problems.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ok my people, doing some good old online research I found 4 different part numbers , I am in aviation in my experience if a model of airplane changes or lets say the mission , we change the last letter of the designation, example

F-18 A, b, c, d and so on this is what I have found and please add comments and if you had the repair done tell us which one got put on your pathy...

311003WX0A. First model

311003WX0B. Did not make it to production

311003WX0C. I think this is the one people got put on but later developed the problem again

311003WX0D the new one that the most recent people have not been able to get because it being produced now,

I am no expert that is only what I have figured doing some research , and please correct me if I am wrong
very good post...did you get a chance to verify this with the dealer...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very good post...did you get a chance to verify this with the dealer...

Yes , I just confirmed it today , I just took mine to get the new converter and they installing the new type, also the infinity is still using the one ending on C is because the way that transmission has pre-programmed settings that make the infinity behave like it was a normal transmission with gears, I think they should done that in lowere gear like from 0-35 miles have specific settings and return to CVT style after that, we'll that just my opinion , I am supposed to get my car back tomorrow I will follow up with the behavior of the new part

Reactions: Texan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts