Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Last week my wife and I picked up a 2015 Pathfinder Platinum (about 40,000 miles) and I wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. We had a 2008 GMC Acadia SLT-2 that we traded in for the Pathfinder and I often found the Acadia forum very helpful (especially when I decided to replace the struts myself!). It's great to see that the Pathfinder Talk community seems just as helpful and interesting. (y)

Here's a quick photo I took today just as the snow started to fall here in Toronto.
IMG_0357.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And I just noticed that I put 14 in my username instead of "15"! Hahaha, must've been thinking about my wife's Mazda6. ‍️D'oh! ?‍♂

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,661 Posts
And I just noticed that I put 14 in my username instead of "15"! Hahaha, must've been thinking about my wife's Mazda6. ‍️D'oh! ?‍♂
Would you like to change it?

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,661 Posts
It's in the works.

Reactions: ArcticBlue14

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're all set with that kind of warranty. Because of all the issues that PFs have with their CV transmissions it's good to have a good warranty.
The 08 Acadia I traded in also had known transmission problems (GM eventually extended coverage to 10 years/100k miles) but thankfully ours never blew up. Funnily enough, one of the reasons we decided to finally trade it in was that the transmission started slipping, but that was a different problem altogether. In the past we had a Civic and an Altima with CVTs and both had to be replaced. So that, plus the concerns noted here, made me be sure to get a good warranty as part of the negotiations.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts