Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed paperwork on a 2014 SL, dark slate, charcoal interior, navigation. Pick it up tonight. Will look good in the driveway next to its somewhat related cousin - my new 2013 Infiniti G37S in almost the same color. North Dallas area here. Will post pics soon.

Reactions: nissanguy and Texan

·
Registered
237 Posts
Signed paperwork on a 2014 SL, dark slate, charcoal interior, navigation. Pick it up tonight. Will look good in the driveway next to its somewhat related cousin - my new 2013 Infiniti G37S in almost the same color. North Dallas area here. Will post pics soon.
I have the same color combination. I love it. Congratulations. It's an awesome vehicle.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats!! Post some pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats...I am in North Dallas too...can I ask you which dealership you used..I am talking to the guys frm Nissan Mckinney...any references would be gr8...enjoy your ride...and keep us posted if you have any issues...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Great combination of cars, Pathfinder for the versatility and G37S for fun :D
any pictures of the G37? Have you seen the new Infiniti Q50?

·
Premium Member
249 Posts

Congrats on the new vehicle. You'll love it! Should post pictures of it along side its family members :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great combination of cars, Pathfinder for the versatility and G37S for fun :D
any pictures of the G37? Have you seen the new Infiniti Q50?
Yeah. The Pathfinder is for the wife, road trips, etc. The G37S is for me to drive to work and have fun. Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats...I am in North Dallas too...can I ask you which dealership you used..I am talking to the guys frm Nissan Mckinney...any references would be gr8...enjoy your ride...and keep us posted if you have any issues...
Nissan in Lewisville but honestly the salesman I worked with was horrible. He wasted so much of my time - it didn't turn out good until his sales managers stepped in. I wouldn't refer someone to him. The dealership in Corinth was very responsive (the internet dept) and pretty much matched the deal I got on the car and the extended warranty ($100 over cost). I'd go with Corinth if starting over.

·
Registered
221 Posts
North Dallas ain't no Cajun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
North Dallas ain't no Cajun.
maybe my screen name should be displaced cajun?

picked up the pathfinder last night - wife is happy. terrible experience with the sales staff at nissan in lewisville. good thing i got the best price on the vehicle and warranty from them or i would have bought elsewhere. these guys are amateurs at servicing a customer compared to my recent purchasing experience at infiniti a month ago.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nissan not selling 2014 in Cannada ?

I read on Nissan FB page that - The dealer, Village Nissan Canada stopped selling certain model of 2014 Pathfinder...any info abt US dealers...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
finally got pics of the new SL

·
Administrator
Cobra
500 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts