Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this nice vehicle yesterday night! Have not wasted time to look at the forum for insight/advice. I will say, I'm a little afraid after reading about the torque converter issues and hope since I got mine yesterday (07/26/13) that this has been addressed already. Probably not but I don't know, this is my first time buying a car with almost 0 miles. Hope to talk to you all soon!

·
Registered
440 Posts
The good news is that not all Pathfinders have problems with the transmission. The bad news is you have to rack up 500 - 1500 miles to make sure yours does not have a problem.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am confident that by this point that any issue with your vehicle would have already been dealt with or most likely a non-issue due to the late model year production of your car. i bought mine in February and have not had any of the major issues at all. It seems that early adopters in 2012 is where the most issues have happened.

Reactions: ArmyMedic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys thanks for the response! I have had the vehicle for a month now (put in 3600 newbie miles) and the car runs like a charm. I am so happy with this vehicle so far, I will take it on a family trip from Phoenix Arizona to Ocean Beach California, hopefully it does well on the steep hills on the way. If my 4 cylinder Dodge Caliber made it, I don't see why this one would be any different though. Anyways, thanks! You guys are awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts