1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL This was on an InfinitiJX forum. That's just pure sloppiness haha

DCMO writes:

Hi Everyone

I recently bought a JX and my unit came with Nissan Pathfinder kick plates on the right passenger side door instead of "Infiniti". All other 3 kick plates say Infiniti as they should. I know that both models are manufactured from the same place in TN but this is unacceptable considering it's a luxury brand. Right now, my JX is still at the dealership... they promised to replace the kick plates and offered me all weather floor mats for free. The brand new car also came with minor scratches in the bumper and a paint chip on the driver side they said they will fix within the week. All in all, I'm not having a great experience with the brand. I seriously feel like my JX was built on a Friday at exactly 5:20 PM when everyone is just about to clock out. Has anyone experienced the same issues or maybe other parts not matching? Any info would be great.

p.s. - the good thing is the dealership offered a G37 loaner while my JX is being fixed.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I wonder if the dealer guy try to give the run around routine on the poor guy. Maybe saying something like, oh, this is how it is, some of these JX comes like this. These are standard... lol Or, there are so many share components which is why we can offer you this Jx for such a good deal.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was back and forth between a Platinum Pathfinder and JX because they were identical to me. The Pathfinder kickplate on the JX is just a sign that I was right! :p At the end it was an easy decision to save over 11K on the Pathfinder for loaded versions of both cars which if you compare the specs as far as features, cargo, etc are all mostly identical. I could not justify spending so much more for the same car. However I do like the greater interior color choices, HID Lights, and power folding side mirrors of the JX. I wish my Pathfinder had those but I do like the body and wheels better than the JX. Nevertheless Infinity is a great brand and Im sure you will love it for years to come! Congrats

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
JX vs Pathfinder

Just depends if you want all of those extra tech features on the JX and if you care about the badge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts