Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I was kind of forced to own the pathfinder. Was at first for the wife she didn't like driving the car because of the size so got her a new Altima and I am now driving the Pathy.

Pathfinder is the most basic one S model but I am very happy with it is black on black already tinted the front windows to match and switched the interior lights with leds.

Future plans are foglights with HID conversion on the top and bottoms something white maybe 4300 k.

Just ordered the Curts hitch from Etrailer since I need to pull my jetski with it and have my bike rack installed.

I come from a Lexus IS350 was hard to trade in but it was an '06 and needed some lil cosmetic work (dash was melting) so that helped me trade. The IS was traded for a brand new Altima SV to make the wife happy.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sounds like you have been busy. Was the interior LED bulb switch easy? I have not considered that option before but sounds like an inexpensive way to get a nice upgrade.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Just to let you know with projectors, the HID's will look far better. Would you ever consider doing a projector retro fit in your headlights?

Congrats on the new Pathfinder!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Nissanguy I am not very familiar with retrofits but does't scare me to try. @mcorte15 it was not hard at all in the two sides of the rear passenger doors you gotta make sure to un-clip the clear white plastic and not the hold assembly, the rear one by the third row or cargo area I used a vertical adapter with an led board with 8 lights as it has one of those vertical light bulbs. Cars looks much nicer now with all the leds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts