Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20% off purchases of $100 or more through May 31.
Code NOAE2013 at parts.nissanusa.com

Now, if they'd just get the stainless steel bumper protector loaded back onto the site, I could use the discount.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bumper will be at dealers by middle of April. Thanks for code as I will be using it to get mine.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Thanks a lot for the code, I know some members on here wanted to buy quite a few accessories like mud guards, bumper protectors, etc.

20% is a good chunk to save!

I guess it was Nissan's early Easter gift to us :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
where in the process do you enter the coupon code? I'm at the checkout page where it asks for CC info, name, etc...is it on the next screen? I don't want to purchase unless I can confirm the discount code is applied. Want to add fog lights to my SV and all weather mats.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where in the process do you enter the coupon code? I'm at the checkout page where it asks for CC info, name, etc...is it on the next screen? I don't want to purchase unless I can confirm the discount code is applied. Want to add fog lights to my SV and all weather mats.
Interesting, I think I see what you mean. I get to the shopping cart page and there is no place to enter the code.

Turns out the code gets entered on the NEXT page. So, it's safe to hit CONTINUE WITH CHECKOUT on the shopping cart page.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts