Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone on this forum for great input. It helped a lot in making my decision to buy my first Nissan. The PF replaced a 2013 Ford F150 FX2 that I had for 8 years. My wife was the main driver for the truck and she will also be the primary owner of the PF. We looked at the Palisade, Atlas, MDX, Ascent and GLE350 before finally deciding on the PF. We mostly liked the styling and the drive feel compared to many of the competitors.

We decided to go with the SL trim with the charcoal (black) interior. We were more flexible about exterior color. Red was on top of colors we liked though.

Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks everyone on this forum for great input. It helped a lot in making my decision to buy my first Nissan. The PF replaced a 2013 Ford F150 FX2 that I had for 8 years. My wife was the main driver for the truck and she will also be the primary owner of the PF. We looked at the Palisade, Atlas, MDX, Ascent and GLE350 before finally deciding on the PF. We mostly liked the styling and the drive feel compared to many of the competitors.

We decided to go with the SL trim with the charcoal (black) interior. We were more flexible about exterior color. Red was on top of colors we liked though.

View attachment 16360
Welcome Home lol I have the same red that replaced a 2013 platinum mine is the SV version with the upgraded package and I love it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts