Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants for X-Mas. I need those small mirrors that you add to the side mirrors to improve visibility. I'm looking for good ones not the shiny plastic ones. Any leads greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I actually just purchased a set of the maxi view blind spot mirrors for $10. They were suggested by a few members on another thread in this forum and have great reviews.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
I have mine positioned on the outside edge of the mirror.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have mine positioned on the outside edge of the mirror.
Jay, is that the correct way, or is it just preference? I ask because I have never installed this accessory on any of my vehicles, but I really need it now on the PF due to the high volume of motorcycle drivers.

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
"Correct" is whatever works for you. The farther out you position it, the sooner you're going to see an approaching vehicle. The downside is that it's a little harder to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I take it no one makes aspherical glass replacement for the stock mirrors? I had a set on my GTI and they were just fantastic

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
Did you really think a Japanese vehicle would employ German engineering?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I installed a set of these over the weekend. EASY install, but had some issues with the turn signal wiring as I had to pull that in from the engine compartment. I also installed a flashing relay triggered by the turn signal system so I didn't get any ground faults. These mirrors look Fantastic installed, and the lighted signals are bad ass. The wiring harness in the door already had the wiring for the heated mirrors. It's controlled by the defrost circuit so no switches needed.

·
Super Moderator
4,005 Posts
Post a video to YouTube if you get a chance. We'd love to see what they look like in action.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts