Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pictures and put my seat covers on. I know there are others that think it a waste, but each to their own. I didn't want the leather anyway, and black wasn't what I would have picked if I had a real choice, but to get options I did want had to get leather. Anyway here is the CUV and the seat covers.

·
Registered
2013 Pathfinder SL 4WD
70 Posts
Looks great! I have the leather but was thinking on putting on seat covers during the hunting season. What brand are those?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pro Seat covers, took about 3wks from the time I ordered them until I got them. Just put them on so can't really say how they will hold up. They are custom ordered to fit the 13 PF. They took probably 1.5 hrs to put on, no tools required. I got the extra padding for the seats and back pockets on the front seats. The pictures don't do them justice, they are really good looking with deep colours. Seem to have washed out in the pictures.

They would come on and off pretty easy. I plan on leaving them on, I'm a camo type of guy and season goes from 1st September to January and again in Feb, and may, with fishing in between so not much chance to take them off. As it makes mine a little different than most. I so them on a ford F150 couple years ago and really liked them. Couldn't see putting them on my 3yr old so told myself if I buy new will get right away.

·
Registered
54 Posts
the Pro Seat covers, do they have anything for the 3rd row? those are some nice custom fit seat covers. I gotta get me a pair, not camo but something to protect those seats from those friends who dont mind NOT telling you they spilled something in the back -_-

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes they have 3rd row covers as well. I put the extra spill padding on all of my seats. Yes they have different colours that camo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts