Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2017, the plastic motor cover on the top of the motor is attached in 4 spots. there 2 rubber grommets on the underside of the cover. One of mine is missing. Anyone know the part number on this so I can order a new one?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If no one else has touched your PF but that dealer, you can argue that either it didn't come with it or they lost it.
That part should be less than $10, maybe not worth the hassle.
I bought the PF used with 8K miles so I don't know. Definitely not worth the hassle. I would order one online if I knew the part number.

I just had my 15K mile service at my local dealer. Their prices are very competitive and their waiting room has many feature functions. They told me my inside front wheel plastic shield was missing and it was important to keep water/mud off oil filter and some sensors. $156 to replace. :WTF:
Since they didn't mention this at my 10K service, they told me it probably fell off somewhere. I ordered one online for $28. It's held on with 4 push/snap connectors. While I know those aren't the best, I doubt all 4 just fell off. I'm guessing they took it off at 10K service and failed to replace it. Just not worth the hassle but if it gets gone again, I will make a huge stink

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
For the record, we had a couple of those plastic plug things disappear - dealer replaced them under warranty. I think because the things are 5 bucks but they can charge Nissan 1/2 hour labour. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts