Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MODERATORS:

Would it be possible to coordinate a Q&A session with a Nissan Rep to answer our most burning questions at Pathfinder Talk?

Logic would tell me that Nissan likely already monitors the gold mine of user feedback found on this forum so it would be good to get more official and formal responses to our questions and speculation.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Is this suppose to be about the judder people have been experiencing, I have seen some lengthy threads on it here and it being mentioned in some random threads.

If so, would be great if we can talk to someone side from the people at the dealership.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This will be great . I was told from Nissan Consumer Affairs rep that ALL 2013 PF should have a notification for a voluntary recall for reprogramming cvt to help address the CVT issue, however, for some reason my VIN is not showing up onnthis at the dealership. They are investigating and should have clarification by tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That is if you can convince someone from Nissan to come on. I highly doubt Nissan would. There is nothing wrong with them being on the forum though - doesn't need a moderator to approve or anything.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
This will be great . I was told from Nissan Consumer Affairs rep that ALL 2013 PF should have a notification for a voluntary recall for reprogramming cvt to help address the CVT issue, however, for some reason my VIN is not showing up onnthis at the dealership. They are investigating and should have clarification by tomorrow.
Thats weird, if ALL new Pathfinders have this issue, then yours should be showing up as well. Unless the Pathfinder representative was wrong and meant to say ALL (production date range) pathfinders have this issue, and yours might not be one of them, hopefully.

Keep us posted though.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
It depends on the build date. If yours was built after November 2012, then you've already had the reprogramming.

Do note that the reprogramming is known to help, but not entirely cure this issue.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
It depends on the build date. If yours was built after November 2012, then you've already had the reprogramming.

Do note that the reprogramming is known to help, but not entirely cure this issue.
Just what I thought. No way it could be ALL Pathfinders with Nissan well aware of the issue. They would work diligently to fix the problem, which they did.

How do we find out what date these cars were manufactured in? Would the VIN identify the manufacture date?

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
The build date is stamped on the driver's door sill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts