Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Pathfinder Midnight Edition owners out there??

2017 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Midnight Edition
2011 Nissan Armada Titanium

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep. I have a 2018 ME. Sorry for the late reply - I figure one month is squeaking under the wire for an old thread. I like the looks, but I wish it was LED all around, especially the headlamps. Should have waited for 2019 but I needed to replace my prior. I'll be updating all but the headlamps over the summer. Lamps fixtures are just too costly to replace so might go with an aftermarket kit, but not this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also have a 2018 SL ME.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also have a 2018 SL ME.
How are you liking yours? Overall I'm pretty happy. I find it very comfortable to drive, and the 4x4 worked great when I needed to make multiple trips up/down a sand road. I do keep finding things that make me say "whoever engineered this feature never had to use it" but that isn't specific to midnight edition. Door lock/unlock cycling for example!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry didnt see your post.
Well didnt go looking for an ME, 2003 pathfinder transmission let go on a trip and stock at local Nissan dealer was a bit thin.
It was the only SL or platinum with grey or black leather!
So far its ok, like Adaptive cruise very much. Adding tow Hitch was a issue with parts and service. Parts are in my Garage, waiting for heat to subside. Its 98F here today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts