Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car has the wife and I really confused. In our old car, the settings for the seats and mirrors were controlled by EITHER the key or the button on the door.

How does it work in the Pathfinder? Does the key used have any bearing on the memory settings?

2nd question, exactly WHAT settings are saved for each of the numbers on the door? All seat positions? Steering wheel? What about mirrors, radio presets, etc...?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Check Section 3 of your Owner's manual, page 3-35 for the intructions how to set the driver's seat/heated mirrors/steering column memory positions and synchronization with your keyfobs. Each keyfob can be synchronized to one of the memory positions so that when your wife uses her keyfob to open the Pathfinder the seat/mirros/steering column will automatically be set to her memory position.

https://owners.nissanusa.com/conten...hfinder/2013/2013-Pathfinder-owner-manual.pdf

here's another cool link for your mobile device, it has short videos for each topic - Topics

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The radio presets is the issue we're having now.

For example we both get in car, my key in my pocket, hers in her purse. Press button to start and drive away. Radio presets are blank.

Assuming that means it sensed mine first?

·
Registered
233 Posts
The radio presets is the issue we're having now.

For example we both get in car, my key in my pocket, hers in her purse. Press button to start and drive away. Radio presets are blank.

Assuming that means it sensed mine first?
Yeah I would assume that. We just drive with the one key and we listen to the same stuff anyways so just programmed both keys the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts