Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluetooth call short-cut?

Hi,

New to the forum. Just purchased a Platinum version of the Pathfinder on Sunday this week. I'm enjoying learning from you all about the various issues we have encountered or may encounter.

So far I am finding only a multiple step procedure for making a simple Bluetooth call. Surely there is a short-cut for this? Does anyone know or you do you have to go through all 4-5 steps to make a call?

Thank you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you use voice commands, it takes two steps.

I press the "Call" button on the steering wheel, say "Call _____". The car repeats to me the voice name, I press "Call" again and say "Dial" and it dials.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Thanks for that Chad - I've had a similar frustration to that of PlatPath. By the time I actually get a call to go out, I could have just as easily asked Siri to dial for me.

One of the frustrations I've had in particular is that when I tell it to call my wife, it wants to dial the house phone. I can't say, for example "Call Kiersten mobile" and have it choose her mobile phone. Is there a way to move a particular number to be the default for a given contact?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for that Chad - I've had a similar frustration to that of PlatPath. By the time I actually get a call to go out, I could have just as easily asked Siri to dial for me.

One of the frustrations I've had in particular is that when I tell it to call my wife, it wants to dial the house phone. I can't say, for example "Call Kiersten mobile" and have it choose her mobile phone. Is there a way to move a particular number to be the default for a given contact?
If you record your voice as the command, you pick which number it uses. When I call my wife, it dials her cell phone. Her work number is also in there, but I have to actually select it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts