Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has a certified 2019 Grand Cherokee, with the black rims, which he bought last year.. The Jeep came with lug nut covers (in black), and it looks cool.
Although my 2022 Pathfinder SL, in Obsidian Green, does not have the black out option, I thought I would add them to my car too. Nothing dramatic looking but, I do like them.
I've attached photos, too. (I am sure you know, if you click on the photo, it will open up nice and large so the covers can be seen - ignore the rust on the disks - we are at the beach - the rust forms overnight right away - comes off by the end of the block at the stop sign!)
For those of you with the black rims, you may want to consider these - they are inexpensive and easy to order online.
If interested, let me know and I will post the info.

Attachments

· Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD (04/22)
494 Posts
Very nice, thanks for sharing! I'm definitely interested. Although I opted for black lug nuts when I replaced the factory wheels on my PF, I'm finding they don't stay black for very long. Air guns chew them up...

· Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear you - air guns tend to chew up the (black) finish on the lug nuts - a real pain. These are perfect and come in all sorts of colors.
The website is: Lug Bolt Color Covers for Your Car | Nut Caps - ColorLugs™
He is located in Minnesota and is great to do business with. Take a look at the website before calling and you'll get an idea of the product for yourself. Lots of pictures although he has not posted mine yet...
I got the 25 piece pack of (21 - 23mm X 1/2") covers in black. (our lug nuts are only 1/2" deep) My Pathfinder has a locking lug nut on each wheel so I also got (at no extra charge), 4 each of the (19mm X 1/2") covers also in black. They install easily and stay on snugly. By ordering the 25 piece pack, I have 5 extra, just in case, because of the different sized locking lug nuts and covers which are differently sized. Some locking lug nuts are bigger, but mine are smaller. The locking lug nuts were supplied by my Nissan dealer.
The order will also come with a handy removal tool (so you don't have to squeeze them with your fingers to get them off).
I would suggest you call him directly. He is very pleasant and easy to work with.
His name is Sherif Yousef, and his cell is: (612) 886-4969. He will probably give you the PROMO CODE to save 20%. If he doesn't ask for it - he is very good about this! Shipping is free and, once the order is placed, you will receive emails to acknowledge receipt, and then when the order is shipped, and delivered. It took about a week. The whole order cost me $21.59 with the discount. No tax, no shipping fees.
You'll want to mention my name (Leon Lebowitz, in Long Beach, New York) and, that we are on PATHFINDERTALK.com. He may remember me - we had a good time on the phone and I did send him pictures of the Pathfinder with the covers - he loved it!
Good luck, @DRK-PTHFNDR!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts